Grease Traps For Commercial/Restaurants and Cafes – We Service Sydney Wide!
Comply with regulations:
Particular industries, such as the food/restaurant/commercial industry must comply with local, state and National grease regulations. In Sydney, all trading food establishments must have a grease trap system installed.
All types of fat, grease and Oil are damaging to drains and pipes. Overtime, they buildup on the sidewalls of the pipes, causing stubborn buildup and the breakdown the pipes, causing expensive repairs.
Fats, grease, oil and other substances not only cause blockages, but overload wastewater treatment plants and contaminate our waterways.
Some important points to consider…
– You will need a grease trap to meet your maximum hourly flow now and into the future.
– Keep the grease trap as close to the kitchen area as possible.
– Install your grease trap so gravity drains the grease trap to the sewer.
– Maintain the upkeep of the cleanliness of the trap.
– Place the trap in an area where it is easy to access for maintenance.
All Day Plumbing are your grease trap specialists. Give us a call to organise set up, repair, maintain or clean your grease trap. Our Plumbers are licensed and experienced in grease trap installations, repairs, replacements and cleaning. We are the professionals and can handle the job for you.